You can switch your customer’s mortgage online if:
- They don't want to change their borrowing amount.
- They want to keep the same term.
- They don't want to add or remove any parties to or from the mortgage.
- They don't want to change the repayment method.
- They still use the property in the same way eg. it's still your main home.
- They can still meet your mortgage repayments.
- The mortgage term does not run beyond when they expect to retire from work.
- They do not rely on any of the following to make your mortgage payments and/or (in the case of interest only mortgages) to repay the balance that will remain outstanding at the end of the term:
- income received in a currency other than pounds sterling; or
- assets held in a currency other than pounds sterling (including non-UK property or land)?
Please note to switch online you will need your customer’s mortgage account number. You can find this on mortgage statement or other mortgage related letters.
I confirm I have read the above information and I am happy that I can continue.